- Collection Of Personal Data
When you access and use the Website, we may collect, use and process, to the extent permitted by law, your personal data provided by you (such as, user identification, name, title, contact detail, payment related information) or generated as a result of your access and use of the Website (such as, your IP address, your connection data, etc.).
In order to access and use certain information, features or services, you may be required to provide personal data concerning you. As the case may be, specific information will be provided to you prior to collecting such personal data.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes :
- Customer service. We use your data for customer service purposes, including providing services to you; for technical support, or other similar purposes; and to establish and maintain user accounts;
- Communication Of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients :
- Those in charge of the marketing service, the sales department, the departments responsible for processing customer relationship and prospecting, administrative services, logistic and computer services as well as their superiors;
- Our subcontractors and service providers;
- Data Retention Period
Your personal data may be retained for 200 days or such other period of time as authorized or required by law.
- Your Rights And How To Exercise Them
In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to object at any time, for a legitimate purpose, to the collection of your personal data, a right to access the collected data, a right to have the processed data rectified, completed, blocked or deleted, and a right to give instructions regarding the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. To exercise your rights, please contact Tolley Tire, enclosing a document evidencing your identity, and expressly indicating the right you want to exercise.
However, please note that if you do object to the processing of your personal data, you may not be able to access and use certain information, features or services of the Website.
- What are cookies?
Nom du Cookie
Durée de validité
Stores when the cookie window has been closed
Duration of the browser session
- How can you disable or delete cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies.
You can delete cookies already on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Website, it may result in a reduced availability of such services.
Last updated on April 9, 2018